We are delighted to be partnering with a top management consultancy who are looking for a dedicated and passionate Recruitment Advisor.
Reporting directly to the Recruiting Manager and partnering closely with key stakeholders this role plays a critical part in managing campaign recruitment working with top local and global MBA business schools and Advanced degree programs.
- Manage the annual recruiting calendar for local MBA business schools and advanced degree programs and associated processes
- Review and screen candidate applications
- Set up interview schedules, select interviewers, attend on-campus and in-office interviews, run debriefing meetings and manage the communication of decisions to candidates
- Coordinate events including planning and managing logistics, scheduling speakers, participants and activities
- Prepare and analyse statistics and present recommendations for changes and improvements
- Manage recruiting budget for MBA & Advanced degree hiring
- Participate as an active member of the global recruiting teams, provide input and drive initiatives in Australian offices
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years' recruitment experience in graduate recruitment or professional recruitment managing end-to-end recruitment, including stakeholder and candidate management
- Genuine passion for candidate attraction and retention
- Experience working in a professional services environment or financial services organisation
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Resilient and hold a high level of accountability
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/201580
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.