Role Description: The Recruitment Coordinator(s) will be responsible for the candidate experience - ensuring efficiency through the recruiting process, screening applications, scheduling interviews, collecting interviewer feedback, coordinating internal debrief sessions, and managing candidate travel and expense reimbursements. The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented in order to effectively update and maintain recruiting calendars, files, templates, materials, and metrics on an ongoing basis. Additionally, he or she must have excellent judgement to properly prioritize multiple, and potentially competing, demands in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Previous coordination experience, previous recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; prior experience working with an ATS (Greenhouse) is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Works independently, proactively identifies next steps or areas of improvement
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Communicates professionally with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable, and calm under pressure
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong hunger to learn and matriculate within the Talent Acquisition industry
- U.S. work authorization required. Client will not sponsor applicants for work visas at application or in the future.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, able to prepare high impact materials
- Participates effectively in both internal and external meetings
- Maturity and poise to work directly with client executives
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/203449. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/203449. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.