Purpose of the Role:
As the US Recruitment & Resourcing Advisor, you will translate the firm's strategy into a workforce plan to ensure the business has the right talent in order to drive value for our clients. Working closely with key stakeholders (e.g., the HR team, the US VP, the US regional leadership team and Finance). you will support the development of a talent acquisition strategy and lead its regional execution. As the Resourcing Manager for the region, you will equally ensure the right people are on the right projects at the right time.
Take accountability in ownership for providing effective solutions for our dynamic staffing needs, tactically and strategically including:
- Managing all regional recruitment activity from entry level up through senior leadership level; this includes crafting job specs, liaising with hiring managers and recruiters, sourcing and vetting candidates, conducting interviews, managing the interview process, liaising with candidates and designing and extending offers
- Supporting the development of talent acquisition strategy, partnering with the head of HR & US VP to ensure work routeman strategies and plans align with business growth an expansion ambitions
- Managing all regional staffing, to include partnering with engagement managers and project leaders to ensure project staffing needs are met, including reviewing capacity allocations and skillsets amongst the workforce to identify both short-term and long -term solutions for stopping
- Facilitating staffing discussions in decision making as it relates to onboarding of new hires and transition plans for leavers
- Liaising With development managers and employees to ensure equitable allocation of staffing assignments, incorporating development needs, and flagging staffing risks what senior leadership appropriately
- Maintaining a healthy subcontractor database and oversee the process for use of freelancers, experts and third parties when needed
- Three to five years of experience and either a recruitment or staffing/ resourcing role within a professional services firm
- Experience driving best practice across capacity planning activities and staff utilization
- Familiarity with US recruitment practices including knowledge of graduate hiring periods, management of headhunters an incorporating DEI into hiring activities
- Understanding of right to work/ work authorization requirements for US candidates
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels and provide tactful and impactful challenge to senior stakeholders
- Proactive individual, able to work autonomously to own initiative
- Excellent prioritization skills, with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong business acumen, able to partner with managers to connect people activity with business strategy
- Thrives on challenge; ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and keep multiple plates spinning
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate, in particular strong excel skills, comfortable with data and reporting.
- Alignment to the firm's values: Collaboration, Curiosity, Passion, Resilience, and a Winning Mindset
- Experience within a life sciences consulting environment
- Previous experience with a resourcing software
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/201782. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/201782. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.