Frazer Jones is partnering with an international luxury retail group which manages top fashion brands in an innovative and sustainable manner. With a well-established global presence and financial success to support this, the company has continued to grow and develop into a forward-thinking powerhouse, revolutionising the concept of luxury.
This exciting role will give you key insight into Talent Acquisition as you will play an integral role in the company's UK recruitment and talent attraction. The position will push you to grow and learn since you will gain a true understanding of each brand's identity as you help to develop tailor-made recruitment strategies and project manage. With a diverse and supportive work environment in which every employee can achieve their full potential, the company boasts a fantastic work culture which promotes forward-thinking ideals.
- Source and network with applicants (temporary/permanent positions from entry-level to management)
- Conduct candidate interviews and assessments
- Organise campaigns to attract talent
- Internal mobility
- Market mapping
- Collaborate with the broader HR function
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- HR experience in a similar industry
- Great at building networks and relationships
- Project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of UK recruitment law
- Stakeholder management
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.