People Partner / HR Business Partner in the technology sector. Paying £50,000 - £75,000 depending on experience plus bonus, pension, flexible working, offices based West London
Come and join a business where the employees really want to change the world - and they are!
Creating technology supporting the energy sector and already winning awards around sustainability and innovation, this organisation is expanding naturally and are on a very exciting journey
The purpose of this role is to support the business with a mixture of meaty projects and also business as usual HR support. Being part of a small HR team, you'll be expected to build relationships across key stakeholders and support the people strategy for the future. You'll be in the office around 1 day a week - the rest remote.
We are currently recruiting two roles and the business is keen to look at candidates from both ends of the salary bracket with varying levels of experience (meeting criteria below) A really exciting time to join a business that is extremely passionate about its people and knows the value of a really great People Partner!
- Support key business areas with all aspects of HR advice and support, partnering with key stakeholders and supporting as a strategic People Partner to help achieve the business's strategic goals
- Be responsible for the whole end to end employee lifecycle, driving engagement, implementing initiatives and continually improving and suggesting change as and when needed
- Coach and develop and support career paths of the employees, support and equip them with the tools needed to upskill, lead their business areas and develop their careers
- Assist with workforce planning, working closely with the Talent team to support where needed in the recruitment cycle
- Report on MI and data, using where appropriate to support projects and discussions
- Work on a wide range of projects, from everyday HR topics through to strategic initiatives and support the wider business strategy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong HR Generalist background ideally gained in a Tech business, a business where you have worked with Tech teams or a business that has bought a product to market
- You'll be an independent thinker, able to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organisation
- You'll have worked for a start-up or SME sized business previously and be used to an ever changing, fast paced environment that isn't structured and be comfortable and enjoy this
- Strong knowledge on all HR topics, you will also have had experience in projects, be forward thinking, a strong adviser and coach and able to challenge
- Strong commercial acumen, a muck in attitude and be curious and excited by the growth and progress of a quick moving business.
- CIPD qualified or have relevant HR experience gained through experience.
To be considered, please apply online now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.