My client a high-profile sporting body are looking to hire a People Partner on a permanent people. The role will partner with the People Operations team, providing high level operational support. The role holder will work with both Senior People Partners to support the ambitions of the People Operations Team. They will have responsibility for a breadth of topics; managing all employee relations cases; working closely with the People Coordinators to deliver key operational projects.
- Leading on various People Operations projects e.g. operational excellence, HR governance, line manager upskilling
- Owning People related governance topics ensuring we are compliant e.g. DBS, Right to Work, audit outputs
- To stay abreast of best practice and employment law developments, providing proactive expertise and advice to implement such practices, educate the organisation and ensuring that People policies are relevant and up to date
- Lead on all employee relations cases, working with line managers to ensure consistent implementation of employee relations policies
- Lead on the management and updates of the relevant People systems
- Own the Monthly Resourcing Group process, working with Senior People Partners to ensure submissions are consistent and on time
- Work in close collaboration with the Centres of Excellence in managing the cyclical people team process that impact the People Operations team e.g. Bonus & Salary Review
To carry out this role you must have strong understanding of HR best practice and trends. You must be able to demonstrate experience in a generalist HR role. Experience of working with and influencing all levels of employee on issues varying from strategic to operational/tactical. Experience of leading small projects and contributing to larger projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.