About the role:
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide HR expertise and support to Ground Operations across all South Australia and Northern Territory sites.
The successful candidate will be based at Marleston and should be prepared to travel to Burbridge Business Park when required.
- Provide people operations excellence to both employees and the leadership team on employee relations matters
- Support the local People Operations team through key people initiatives, projects and daily business activities
- Develop and maintain HR knowledge and understanding of relevant principles, processes, tools and best practice
- Provide specialist employee relations advice proactively and be a true partner by assisting in developing appropriate solutions for people issues
- Build and develop strong lasting stakeholder relationships with key departments across the business by providing accurate, timely and appropriate advice
- Support the People Operations Specialist for NSW and build a strong working relationship with them in order to provide a unified HR Support structure across the Ground network
- Minimum 5 years' human resources experience
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
- Experience operating in a complex industrial environment
- Experience working with unions on people matters is mandatory
- Ability to interpret industrial instrument
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.