People Director, Exciting start-up in multi-site business
£80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent benefits including; Growth shares, monthly well being allowance, regular coaching and development, paid charity days, wellness opportunities, team and company social events
A very exciting time to join this business about to go through a 2nd round of fund raising shortly. looking to double in size int he next year, this is an exciting role to really drive the people agenda forward.
Sitting on the Leadership team in this stand alone People Director role, you will be responsible for all things people. A hands on operationally as well as strategic role, as the business grows so will the People team.
Being present onsite 3 days a week and from home 2, you will be a key person in the business reporting to the Co-Founder.
- Being a part of the Leadership Team, you will drive the business forward strategically and operationally
- You'll be responsible for the full end to end people strategy of this 60 employee strong business over multi-sites throughout London and regionally
- With a growth plan on the agenda, this role will be heavily involved in everything people related to support the growth and strategy for the future
- Full end to end recruitment, working closely with hiring managers and creating a seamless on-boarding programme
- Be responsible for appraisals, salary review processes, coaching and learning and development, succession planning
- Employee engagement, Employee Value Proposition, Diversity and Inclusion as well as review and implementation of benefits including well being, learning, mentoring etc.
- You'll initiate projects, lead and deliver as well as produce data and work digitally with systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a passion for people, engagement, company growth and be ambitious to take the business on it's exciting journey
- Already a strong HR Generalist leader, you'll be used to leading a People team in a Head of or Director level role
- Experience of working in a SME, ideally a scale up business.
- Experience working for a business that has been through funding rounds, and able to deliver the people agenda working as part of a leadership team
- You will enjoy being operationally hands on and will have experience of both this and a a strategic role, being able to lead and influence
- You will be very strategic, enjoy building teams, understand how to get the best out of people and able to challenge the status quo
- Ideally CIPD qualified or relevant experience gained in a working environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.