Our client is a well-known innovative and fast-growing food start-up with over 200 employees. To develop their people management practices in the talent & learning area our client is looking for a
People Development Manager (m/f/d)
to join their team in Berlin.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop an down a consistent talent management framework including performance, career development and learning.
- Develop guidelines for organisational design.
- Cooperate closely with the HR Business Partner team to build programs and initiatives based on business needs.
- Coordinate selection and management of external training providers.
- Develop change management plans and help with implementing these.
- Develop programs for interactive inhouse knowledge management formats e.g. lunch&learn sessions, communities of practice, knowledge sharing sessions, hackathons.
- Have a sound experience in talent and organization management.
- Are sensitive with what people and teams need to succeed and are able to translate your observations into pragmatic programs.
- Are a teamplayer who likes to cooperate with a nice and efficient P&O team.
- Understand that P&O products need to be orchestrated to unfold their full power.
- Understand how they relate to building a strong company culture.
- Speak English fluently.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.