Experienced HR Business Partner/Senior P&D Advisor required to join this People & Development team at a time of signifcant growth. Exciting projects currently underway and a great time to join this supportive, fun P&D team.
Working alongside the People & Development Manager as well as the national P&D team, the role will see you providing support on a wide range of P&D tasks including:
- Partner with leaders in building capabilities within their growing teams and practice
- Respond to the P&D needs of leaders and their practice groups, proactively taking action and providing advice to address needs and manage risks
- Foster effective and trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance in employee relations matters
- Assist leaders with employee performance reviews, including coaching participants and providing guidance
- Manage on-boarding, internal movements and exit processes
- Maintain online employee files and data in our HRIS (IntelliHR)
- Participate in end to end recruitment in conjunction with the national recruitment team
- Participate in national P&D projects as required
Your Skills And Experience
To succeed in this role you will, ideally, possess:
- Relevant tertiary education
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a P&D Advisory/HR Business Partner role- ideally in a legal or professional services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Well-developed time management skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- A solutions oriented approach with a willingness to pitch in and support the wider team when needed;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Resilience and a sense of humour!
Open to people wishing to work 4 or 5 days a week.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.