Are you payroll professional who is looking to transition from a BAU processing role, into an exciting global payroll transformation project role? I am partnering with a a leading brand to source a Payroll Test Lead to play a crucial role in a project to consolidate their global payroll solutions and integrate into a new global HRIS.
The Payroll Test lead will serve as the End-to-End Test Lead across the payroll consolidation projects applying robust test scenarios, to ensure the configured payroll solutions are a fit for purpose and meets the initial requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creates test scripts, and coordinates testing activities across the group
- Prepare test scripts for user UAT testing
- Lead data conversion test, prepare data for the first payroll parallel test and support data loads for parallel phase
- Track all anomalies and errors in the test log illustrating how these issues were fixed later during the parallel tests or in production.
- Document issues arising from testing and feedback to the new payroll provider and the wider project team
- Work closely with the Payroll Services team to ensure any configuration changes have the intended result in the payroll systems.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.