Are you payroll professional who is looking to transition from a BAU processing role, into an exciting global payroll transformation project role? I am partnering with a a leading brand to source a Payroll Data Analyst to play a crucial role in project to consolidate their global payroll solutions and integrate into a new global HRIS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support multiple business lines through the group with the data migration activity from their incumbent payroll providers and assisting in the ETL (extract, transform & load) processes ahead of loading the data templates into the new payroll solution.
- You will work closely with the HRIS data teams to ensure the payroll data is mapped correctly for both the new payroll provider whilst ensuring accuracy against defined Workday global data values and data processes.
- Responsible for management of the data transfer process ensuring the defined security processes of data transfer and storage are always adhered to.
- Work closely with the data engineer and reporting team members to help with data modelling.
- Responsible for working with the groups payroll leads to help define the reporting requirements
- Provide adhoc analysis to key stakeholders.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.