Are you a global payroll professional who is looking for their next exciting opportunity within Financial Services? Do you enjoy playing a key part in identifying and implementing robust control frameworks? I am partnering with a leading FS brand on a newly created role, to source an ambitious payroll professional who thrives in an environment where they can influence change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to finance and take overall responsibility for end to end delivery of payroll on a global basis.
- Leading the delivery of monthly and bi-weekly updates for global payroll systems to local providers in each jurisdiction. Liaising with third party payroll providers.
- Ensuring timely payment of monthly salaries and bonuses; updates for changes for new joiners/ leavers and changes in circumstances as required.
- Ensure pensions are processed accurately for all global jurisdictions including collating and uploading data to pension providers.
- Drive and lead on continuous improvement approach to the payroll function processes.
- Lead and coordinate with finance to manage, prepare and distribute individual yearly bonus schedules. Create and maintaining payment and cash flow schedules for bonus and loan payments.
- Run the monthly shadow payroll.
- Manage the expat tax filing reporting to externally appointed consultants.
- Lead on the delivery of P11Ds for all relevant employees including liaising with providers.
- Liaise with HR and finance to ensure the timely delivery of benefits related data to finance and reconciliation to payroll.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.