Are you a payroll professional with a strong understanding of accountancy and finance? Are you comfortable with journals, reconciliations, accruals and GL files? I am partnering with a leading financial services brand to source a Payroll Associate on a 6 month FTC basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support payroll manager in preparing payrolls across Europe, Middle East and Asia regions including for example, adjustments and checks relating to mandatory data, leavers and joiners, Statutory Maternity Pay/Statutory Paternity Pay, bonuses, restricted stock units, secondees
- Expatriate administration for global population affecting EMEA payrolls, delivering shadow payrolls, HMRC certification, tax reporting and liaison with local payroll operators
- Provide assistance with payroll related returns and associated analysis, including P35, P60, P11D, PSA, and Modelo 296
- Prepare month-end journal entries to record payroll, benefits and other employee awards in the firm's general ledger in line with both UK, US or other local GAAP
- Substantiate month-end balances, analyse month-on-month movements and variances to forecasts, and report partner and employee remuneration to senior management each month
- Enhance tools used for tracking employee awards and develop process for forecasting income statement and balance sheet impact of employee awards
- Provision of materials in response to audit requests
- Support implementation of global payroll system and transitioning processes onto the new payroll platform
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.