- Payroll & Benefits Specialist - Tech firm
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to S$84,000 per annum + Bonus
About the Company
I am partnering with a leading Tech firm to source a forward thinking and collaborative and payroll and benefits professional who has a passion for continual process improvement.
Main duties include:
- Manage all aspects of the payroll process
- Ensure payroll is 'audit-ready' at all times to comply with Compliance, Risk Management and Audit requirements
- Accountable for annual year end payroll processes
- Assist in internal and external audits by preparing reports and attend to audit requests
- Main point of contact for all payroll and benefits related queries
- Evaluation of and advise on current benefits strategy
- Stake holder management
The Successful Applicant
You should have a minimum of 5 years of Payroll and Benefits experience. Would be good if you are familiar with PeopleSoft application.
Critical: You will also be fluent in Chinese language to liaise with the Chinese counterparts.
If you recognise yourself in the above described profile, please do not hesitate to contact me.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.