Payroll & Benefits Manager £55k to £65k + 30% bonus - WC1
A leading Investment Firm based in London, WC1 seek and experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager to be the key figure and lead their UK payroll offering and also assist with the US payroll
This is a brand new role reporting into the Head of HR and offers the successful candidate the chance to put all of their experience and knowledge into a role that they can truly run, drive and own.
Please note my client are also offering an agile working patter of 2 days in the office and 3 from home. This may change to 3 days in and 2 from home long-term.
- Be the subject matter expert and main point of contact for the UK and assist with the US payroll.
- Process and review the monthly UK payroll and assist in the running of the fortnightly US payroll
- Provide payroll journals and reports for the wider business
- Provide monthly payroll changes to outsourced providers for France, Germany and Italy payrolls
- Input and maintain benefits data in HR system
- Be the main point of contact for employee pension and benefits queries
- Assist the Senior Payroll & Benefits Manager with annual benefits renewals process in the UK and US
- Manage the benefit programme and update benefits manuals
- Conduct annual review of peer benefit offerings
- Annual compensation benchmarking
- Review of annual reward statements for employees
- Strong UK payroll experience within Financial/Professional Services experience
- Ideally have exposure to one or two other EMEA jurisdictions
- Benefits experience and exposure
- Ideally used ADP
- Strong Excel
- Excellent communication skills internal/external
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.