Are you a payroll professional who is looking looking for a part time role in financial services? I am parting with a leading brand to source a Payroll and Benefits Analyst on a 12 month FTC basis.
Main duties include:
- Support the 3rd Party payroll provider with the end-to-end processing of the monthly UK payroll
- Add payroll adjustments for new starters, leavers and ad-hoc payroll input
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Assist in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses / LTIP payments
- Responsible for the monthly payroll and benefits reports
- Liaise with all 3rd party benefits providers and pension administrators on the balance of the monthly payment settlements
- Work with external vendors for the planning and execution of the annual benefits enrolment
- Responsible for dealing with employee payroll & benefits queries and escalate when required
- Prepare analytics and insightful reports to the HR Leadership Team and Business as required
The salary for this role is £58,000 full time equivalent. This will be pro rated over 21.5 hours per week, which can be 3 full days or 5 short days.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.