I am thrilled to be partnering with a globally recognised professional services firm who have an urgent requirement for a Senior HR Business Partner to join one of their most established business divisions and help to drive change and innovation. You will be an integral part of a high performing and dynamic team, supporting big picture vision and excellent service delivery.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for the provision of commercially astute advise to your dedicated client group, partnering with leaders and driving the firm's strategy through innovative projects. This includes;
- People strategy and planning
- Developing trusted relationships across client group and business leaders
- Provide strategic consulting and governance on people issues across client group around talent, capability and leadership
- Coaching and development
- Ensure all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Support the wider HR Business Partnering team, lead on projects to continuously improve/enhance process and policies
To be successful in this role, you will have experience business partnering at an Executive level within a fast paced, complex business environment. You will experience operating strategically in a dynamic and commercial HR function and have partnered as a true generalist across the full HR life cycle. You must have current knowledge of Australian employment legislation and strong commercial and risk acumen. You will build genuine relationships quickly and effectively, and influence and engage with stakeholders from all levels across the firm.
Starting in January 2022, this role is paying $150k - $160k package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/202923
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.