Organisational Capability Consultant - 12 month (FTC)
Frazer Jones are supporting a large, commercial business looking for an experienced Organisational Capability Consultant for a period of 12 months.
The role provides an opportunity to work on the firms transformation programme, applying expertise in developing capability standards across the organisation. The role will help shape a technical learning infrastructure. A further responsibility of this role is to provide proactive strategic input into capability / learning agendas and discussions with key business stakeholders and sponsors to strengthen target capabilities across the organisation.
You will have the opportunity to scope and deliver strategic organisational capability agendas across the organisation, and to work with and influence a wide range of professionals across the business
To be considered for this role you should have experience planning, implementing and evaluating capability development projects (e.g. strategic learning plans, needs analysis, defining performance standards, enhancing learning cultures, behaviour shift) in the context of a transformation program.
You must also have experience consulting to senior leadership level on complex organisational challenges, equipped with a proven toolkit.
- Experience in developing competence frameworks across organisations.
- Developing learning infrastructures such as internal Faculties and Professions.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation (ideally with a matrix structure) and influencing at all levels to ensure the outcomes you are focused on seamlessly link to the overarching business strategy and objectives
- Experience of establishing credibility and managing relationships with key stakeholders and other subject matter experts
- Experience of working within financial services
- Role-relevant degree and/or professional qualification.
If this describes your skill set and you are available on very short notice (or none at all) send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.