Our client is a globally renowned firm experiencing strong growth in the Australian market.
Working closely with the Head of HR APAC and the local leadership team, this is a high profile opportunity to lead the HR function nationally. You will develop strategic people initiatives to help the business achieve their objectives and manage the end-to-end operations of the employee life cycle.
Joining a global HR team & with the support of a HR Advisor & Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to utilise global/regional programs & resources as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for Partners and helping them to achieve their people goals for their teams
- Be proactive in terms of addressing the 'big ticket' items for Australia e.g. driving the D&I agenda/ mental health & wellbeing/ talent/ leadership development
- Coach & mentor a HR Advisor & HR Coordinator
- Ensure the successful delivery of the people calendar
- Take responsibility for ER matters for the Australia business
- Know and be able to advise on Australian employment legislation changes e.g. legal service award changes
- Build strong relationships with the leaders across the business & work closely with the APAC HR Leader to drive the people strategy for the region
You will have:
- Strong HR Generalist experience, either HR Manager level or as a HR Business Partner looking to take a step up
- Professional services / law firm experience essential
- Demonstrated background in a HR Operations role with proven aptitude to see the big picture
To apply now, please follow the link. For any questions, or for a confidential career conversation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Roxane on 0439 333 318.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.