Learning & Development Manager
Global Business - Energy/Oil and Gas
London based, £60,000-£70,000 (3 days in office/on site and 2 from home per week) pension, healthcare plus other strong benefits
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Learning & Development Manager to join our client, as they look to appoint their first dedicated In-House L&D Specialist to the business. Our client has a global reach, operating across Europe, Asia and the US with an excellent track record in growth. The role will present the chance for someone to set the strategy for the L&D agenda, whilst still remaining hands on with programmes allowing for the chance to stay close to the heart of the business.
* Partnering with the business, designing and implementing the L&D agenda, working closely with the business and key stakeholders
* Working closely with the Senior Management Team to design and rollout any agreed development programmes and workshops globally with a consistent and collaborative approach
* Map and analyse capability levels of management population to understand the strengths and gaps to provide recommendations for solutions.
* To ensure that programmes have defined learning objectives, that the style and structure of sessions and the flow of learning appropriately meets these, that programmes employ effective techniques and to leverage our learning platform to deliver a blended approach maximises learning
* Design and implement informative e-learning content that learners can access on demand
* Responsible for delivering value for money on programmes and take budget to ownership achieve this.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* We are looking for L&D professionals who have a strong understanding of working within an SME business, ideally on a global basis
* A proven track record in design & delivery of L&D Programmes, working with senior stakeholders, building a rapport and conducive relationship with the business
* Strong background in management development programmes, E-Learning experience and comfortable with a broad natured L&D position
* An advantage to have worked within an Oil & Gas/Energy sector, but we will be flexible on this for the right individual
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.