Frazer Jones are working with a global business which is restructuring their L&D teams, to service employees as a 1st in class practice, supporting on growth and development. This is a permanant role, based in London.
- Work with key stakeholders to create programmes that deliver against their needs and ensure that those stakeholders remain highly vested in the development and execution of any programmes
- Coordinate, engage and manage teams both internally and externally for best output across programmes
- Help to define, identify, and select suitable internal and external agencies to work with
- Drive and improve efficiencies of existing learning operations and processes
- Prioritise workload and assign time frames for work tasks to be completed
- Update and provide regular progress reports to senior managers and workstream leads
- Maintain and improve learning journeys by providing insights and improvement areas
- Monitor, evaluate and optimise learning programmes including automation where applicable
You will have worked in a a global matrix environment, setting the strategy for future talent/academy development programmes. Ideally used to working in fast paced environments, able to navigate complex organisations.
Salary is between £80,000-£90,000 depending on experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.