Frazer Jones are partnering with a worlds leading Investment Bank who are seeking a Learning & Development Co-Ordinator & Team Assistant. The role will provide both Assistant support for the senior corporate team in London and Learning and Development operational support.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the HR arena, who thrives in a role offering a wide degree of variety and is interested in taking their responsibilities to the next level.
- Mapping out annual training plans
- Assisting in developing training programs
- Selecting appropriate training methods or activities
- Marketing available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Staying up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Designing, preparing and ordering L and D materials
- Assessing instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Maintain and manage multiple calendars
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end organization of candidate Assessment Days
- Maintain accurate training records and run reports as required
- HR / L&D / PA experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) as well as strong listening skills.
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and exhibit proactive behaviour.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong Microsoft computer skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.