Our client is a global, top tier American law firm with 45 offices spanning 31 countries To handle the administration, coordination of training activities and projects in EMEA at the Frankfurt office, we are looking for a
Learning & Development Co-ordinator (EMEA) (m / f / d)
As a part of the company you can expect a high level of international cooperation and strong internal development opportunities. This position will support the EMEA learning and development function, covering topics such as organisation of training events, attendance tracking, oversight of the training calendar, material preparation, training documentation and generation. This role will necessitate close co-ordination and communication with different departments locally and across the region, as well as external organisations and vendors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Program administration/management and scheduling of EMEA and Germany-based, German language L&D training programs
- Partner with the L&D Specialist to map the German training curriculum to the competency framework, schedule and promote it to relevant audiences.
- Coordinate with the EMEA training contacts in the larger/growth offices in preparation for upcoming training sessions
- Support the EMEA L&D team on priority projects/initiatives as well regional communication publications (newsletters, Connect)
- Populate the training submission template with details for all training sessions and submit to HR Shared Services (HRSS) L&D for encoding on LMS System
- Coordinate with the German office contacts for preparation of resources (e.g. participant workbooks, room reservations, etc.) for upcoming training sessions
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Learning & Development team members to other offices
- Document and submit reimbursable expenses for the Learning & Development team members
- Give logistical support for other processes including L&D aspects of induction/onboarding, language classes, mentoring and coaching.
- You have a good standard of education
- You have business fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- You already have experienced a minimum of one year in a similar role managing training logistics, or general administration in a busy office environment
- You have excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate interact and work effectively with all levels
- It is easy for you to organize, to prioritize and meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- You are characterized by being a strong team player with a client focused attitude
- Working with MS Office is part of your daily routine, specifically MS Excel, MS PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Anabel Harting (email@example.com). For any questions don't hesitate to call 0211 24791141.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.