We have a current opportunity for a Learning and Development Assistant on a 12 month FTC. The position will be based in London, with remote working for an International Professional Services firm.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Learning and Development Assistant to join an incredible team, playing an integral role in helping the team to deliver their Learning and Development strategy for the Firm.
We are looking for candidates who are self-starting, able to build strong and lasting relationships and who are flexible in their approach. This role is extremely varied so the ability to take autonomy and hit the ground running is essential.
Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Assistant:
- Designing and delivering training
- Overseeing training programmes across the entire firm
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand training needs
- Acting as the point of contact for third party suppliers
- Managing the Learning Management System in a timely, organised manner
- Regularly reviewing training programmes
- Arrange confidential coaching meetings
- Liaise and build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence delivering training both online and in-person
- Strong working knowledge of Learning and Development
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment
- Experience working with LMS systems and e-learning
- Strong IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.