Learning and Development Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an L&D Assistant for a very prestigious company within Professional Services. This is a temporary role that will be ongoing for at least 3-6months. The role will start remotely but form part of their London learning and development team who provide training and support to their team in London and other offices across Europe.
Paying up to £32,000, this is a role for somebody ambitious and with a desire to work for a very well-reputed company.
More specifically, as Learning and Development Assistant, your duties will include:
- Working alongside the L&D Co-Ordinator and L&D Assistant to plan and manage training programs.
- Creating courses, classes and scheduling them. Further to that, providing feedback and reporting on attendance.
- Supporting to manage the onboarding process.
- Assisting with virtual training sessions (experience using learning software and tech programs would be a bonus).
- Keeping the Learning Management System updated.
- Co-managing the L&D inbox and responding to training enquiries.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment and you will need to have good time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure. You will also have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If you are a confident and approachable individual with a passion for Learning & Development and alongside some of the brightest minds, apply today!
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.