About the organisation
I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading FinTech firm urgently seeking a Leadership and Learning Manager on a 12-month maternity leave cover. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven Learning Specialist to join this fast paced, high growth business on a journey to maintain engagement and support the development of its leaders.
About the role
In this role you will drive and execute the Leadership Development Strategy from start to finish. While the role is standalone, you will work closely with the wider P&C team to ensure a collaborative approach. You will support, advise and coach leaders while partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the learning programs meet the business needs and are fit for purpose.
- Design leadership programs attuned to the latest learning models and adapting to suit the business needs and culture
- Design content, facilitate, coach leaders from mid management and above
- One on one coaching and training of new leaders into the business
- Identifying high potential leaders
- Measure impact of learning initiatives and collect data on leadership improvements and progress
- Challange and influence as required, suggesting process improvement and new initiatives
- Keep the Leadership Team abreast of Leader capability, suitability, and progress
- Support the continuation of team culture of high performance, growth mindset and leadership excellence
To be successful in the role, you will have eight or more years' experience specialising in the learning and development space with ideally a degree in HR, Psychology or equivalent experience. Ideally you will have an excellent understanding of adult learning principals and be up to date with the latest leadership methodologies and initiatives. You will have proven experience in design and facilitation of leadership training and worships and experience coaching and developing leaders and high potential employees.
This role is starting as soon as possible paying c.$170k package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/202364.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.