We are delighted to be partnering with a Tier- 1 Global Law Firm who are searching for a strategic and experienced Learning & Development Consultant to join their team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role reports to a Learning and Development Manager and plays a key role in developing people's capability across APAC and contributing to firm-wide talent and organisational development initiatives.
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders the L&D Consultant will help design, develop, and deliver learning programmes.
- Facilitate skills training for clerks, graduates, lawyers, and business services staff in both face to face and virtual classrooms
- Contribute to the management of L&OD systems, policies and processes including CPD, regulatory compliance, accreditation, requalification, and study support
- Contribute to the promotion of learning and development throughout the firm
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to the business on L&OD matters
- Assist practice and support teams with their learning and development activities as appropriate
- Contribute to L&OD projects and broader People and Culture or firm projects
- Contribute to relevant administration of the function including training records, budgeting, communications and reporting as required
- Demonstrated experience in a learning and development role (3+ years)
- Qualification in Learning and Organisational Development (or similar)
- Learning needs analysis, instructional design, and facilitation experience
- Content development and delivery of learning solutions to a wide-ranging end-user base
- Experience in building blended learning solutions and applying innovative thinking
- An understanding of business services functions, their purpose, and objectives and how they support law firm strategy and contribute to the delivery of an exceptional client experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across all levels of the firm
- Forward thinker who is able to plan ahead proactively
- Collaborative team player with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in professional services or a corporate environment would be highly advantageous
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract based in Sydney CBD with flexible working arrangements on offer and the opportunity to join a top-level global organisation.
Salary range is between $100,000 - $115,000 package, depending on experience.
Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.