A leading Law Firm firm are looking for a strong HR Advisor/ Junior HR Business Partner to join the team.
This is a pure generalist role and will be the perfect role for anyone looking to take ownership of processes and have real autonomy in a role.
Due to the high-pressured nature of the role the correct candidate will thrive working in a busy, fast paced environment and be driven by success.
- Experience as an HR Advisor within a small HR team
- Must have experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to run a recruitment process end to end.
- Commercial awareness of a regulated environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
Please email email@example.com for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.