For one of our outstanding law firm clients, we are looking for a driven and passionate HR professional to join their HR team on a 15 month FTC. They are looking for a Junior HR Advisor who will provide generalist HR support to the HR Advisor and Business Partner. The company is known for their friendly work environment and they offer hybrid working to let you have a nice work-life balance.
As the Junior HR Advisor you will bring strong HR experience to the team and you will support the wider HR department that focus on the Business Services side of the company.
Some of your main duties will be:
- Manage ER cases such as absence, promotions, maternity/paternity leave and more procedures and follow them up when required.
- Support and participate with strategic HR projects.
- Ensuring information is up-to-date on the HRIS and keep it accurate.
- Liaise with other departments within the company, like Reward, Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development.
- Assist the Business Partner with salary review process.
The Junior HR Advisor has great communication skills and is eager to develop themselves and learn new skills. You are flexible and collaborative and no challenge is too big for you. You will have experience working in a full generalist role and are looking for that ideal step up!
Would you like to help this team out for 15 months? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.