Our retail client is hiring an HR Administrator to join their fantastic office based in London. They are one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands and strive to make a positive impact on the world. The company won numerous awards and continued to grow, even during the pandemic.
To expand their HR Operations team, they are looking for a driven and well organised HR Administrator and someone who is eager to learn. This team is the backbone of the business and support the employee life cycle from new starters to leavers and everything in between. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the HR inbox. Categorise the emails and respond to it or send to the right colleague.
- Request new starters references, and review right to work documentation
- Send new starters and leavers paperwork and file them.
- Supporting the team with general HR administration.
- Participate in HR related projects.
- Maintain the HR systems and keep it up-to-date and accurate.
These are your duties in a nutshell. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain knowledge and skills and give your career a boost. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment makes you enthusiastic. As the HR Administrator you will take care of all HR queries, help the business where needed and deliver professional service to employees and clients.
Do you want to start your HR career at this great company? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.