Job Evaluation Manager
Purpose of the job
To build, drive and maintain and a fit-for-purpose global job framework to enable effective and efficient delivery of business and functional strategies.
* Translates the company's strategy into fit-for-purpose job evaluation principles.
* Reshaping the job framework in line with the company strategy and organisational design principles.
* Driving the company's organizational design principles and job frameworks guidance and therefore owns job evaluation
Policies and processes
* Designs, implements, and manages global job evaluation frameworks on the basis of the organizational design principles.
* Ensures proper linkage with other relevant HR processes (incl. workforce planning, talent management, rewards, and HR Technology).
* Enables the translation of business requirements into standardized job profiles.
* Facilitates global organization (re)design and blueprints' standardization along with co-ownership of business/functional leaders and strategic HRBPs.
* Partners with the HRBP's and the business/functional leadership teams to identify, analyse and manage complex organizational design challenges by the use of the right organizational design tools and translates into appropriate job levels.
Governance and tooling
* Manages fit for purpose governance structure and processes to drive effective and efficient decision making.
* Drives and sets direction for the job evaluation operating model by looking for continuous improvements.
* Monitors organization design frameworks, blueprints and standardization across businesses and functions, and advises internal customers based on relevant trends (e.g. KPIs like reporting layers, SPOC, cost, etc.).
* Develops and implements innovative tools and methods to properly manage, monitor and analyse job evaluation related information (analyse, framework, plotting, benchmark and calculation dashboards).
* Ensures proper storage of job profile evaluations by capturing job evaluation outcomes in SuccessFactors.
Reorganizations and M&A
* Ensures organization design principles are used in M&A deals by advising/working with respective strategic HRBPs for the target organization and acting as central team's PMO for M&A.
* Defines and leads major reorganization role/job assessments and projects. Is responsible for a timely completion and implementation of the agreed project scope.
* Supports and advices business leaders and HRBP's about organization development and affiliated role creation and differentiation in case of reorganizations, change projects and agreed holistic reviews.
* At least 10 years of experience in global organizations, preferrable combining consulting and in-house experience (in a multi-cultural environment).
* Master's degree in HR, Economics or Business Administration.
* Global HR certifications in job evaluation methodologies (is a Subject Matter Expert on the Hay Method of Job Evaluation and understand equivalent methods from e.g. Mercer).
* Knowledge of and experience with various organization design models and practical implementation factors in terms of change management, IT, communication.
* Experience working through global restructuring/ reorganization/ transformation initiatives/ projects/ programs spanning across countries/ regions and businesses/ functions will be beneficial.
* Strong analytical, project management and consulting skills with influencing competencies.
* Awareness of business dynamics that impact organization structure (combination of business acumen and HR business expertise).
* Ability to work in highly demanding and dynamic conditions.
* Ability to influence/advice senior business/functional leaders and work together with various stakeholders in an impactful manner on possible solutions (along with time impact to cover short, medium and long-term implications).
* Ability to understand business patterns that will impact the internal dynamics and share the knowledge/impact with other HR streams.
* Exposure to HR Technology that can help to facilitate organization design and job frameworks/modelling.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.