I am delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global business for an exciting recruitment campaign. We are looking to hire dedicated, passionate and motivated Internal Recruiters on a permanent basis.
Due to continued global success, our client are looking to double their international Recruitment team size to play a pivotal role in growth across the various office locations. With a global headcount of 10,000 employees - they are growing!
Are you a recruitment professional with 2+ years' experience in either in Agency or In house?
Ready to move out of sales and to an Internal Recruitment team? Are you a creative Linked In Recruiter user, with strong ability to build excellent networks?
The Internal Recruiter vacancies are remote based roles - with travel in to either London or Egham 2-3 times per quarter for collaboration days. Although, are welcome to work in either office as often as you want to.
Applicants will need to be within reasonable commuting distance to the above locations.
What's on offer?
£50,000-£60,000 DOE, up to 15% annual bonus, excellent benefits 25 days A/L, Stock options, up to 8% pension contribution and private medical with clear defined career development and progression.
About this role:
Working on an average of 10-15 vacancies at one time, the Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in the company success story. Working in partnership with the business you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for the organisation. You will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you'll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
- Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates
Who you are
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Internal promotion and career development opportinities
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
To be considered for this ongoing recruitment campaign, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.