My client, who is a rapidly growing internationally recognised logistics service that specialises across a range of industry's and sectors. This opportunity as an Internal Recruiter will require you to take the lead on all aspects of finding and onboarding new talent into the fast-growing team in Essex. My client is looking for a self-starter who will be empowered to make decisions to accelerate the business' growth and who has a shared set of values that creates a high-performance culture.
- Build constructive and productive working relationships with internal management
- Work with Line Managers to ensure an up to date job specification is produced for every role and in a consistent format
- Proactively source and screen new candidates at all levels, from Warehouse Operatives up to Head of Department
- Work with our Marketing department to manage and administer a diverse range of candidate attraction methods
- Work with the Head of HR to participate in reviewing the recruitment processes and systems to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible
- Promoting the business, its culture, and benefits to prospective candidates ensuring every candidate is excited and keen to join
- Liaising with Line Managers to discuss constructive candidate feedback and communicating this back to the candidates in a timely manner
- Supporting hiring managers with job offers, candidate feedback, and the onboarding process
- 2-3 years experience within recruitment
- Degree or equivalent educated
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management experience
- High work ethic
If this role sounds interesting to you- I'd be happy to send the job spec and to set up a call to discuss it in more detail!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.