I am delighted to work with a dynamic, innovative, professional services organisation to recruit a permanent Recruitment Coordinator. You will report into the HR Manager and have responsibility for all levels of recruitment across multiple sites. Key responsibilities include;
- You will manage all recruitment from beginning to end which includes the production of job descriptions, engagement and relationship building with managers and leaders across the business
- You will proactively source candidates through direct means and via platforms such as LinkedIn
- You will engage with PSL agencies and become the first point of contact for hiring managers on queries relating to their roles
- Pre-screening and telephone interviews with candidates to assess their suitability
- Co-ordination of interviews and providing feedback to candidates or to the agency representing that candidate
- You will be responsible for the production of contracts and associated offer paperwork
- Finally, you will assist with pre-employment screening checks including references and DBS checks where appropriate
In order to be successful in your application you must be able to demonstrate beginning to end recruitment experience, ideally gained inhouse within a professional or financial services organisation. You are confident, professional and credible with experience partnering with all levels of an organisation, including senior stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hard-working, credible professional to make an impact within an innovative, changing business. This role will evolve and grow and so they are looking for someone who is keen to establish roots and make a long term impact on the acquisition of top talent.
When offices reopen the role will be based 2-3 days per week with your team in Worcester with the remaining days worked remotely. For more information please contact me on Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.