I'm pleased to be supporting a boutique Financial Services firm in the search for the interim Senior HRBP for a 10 to 12 month contract Fixed Term contract.
Reporting into the Group Head of HR based in London, you will be responsible for either collaborating on large-scale strategic projects, or assisting in the BAU.
- Ability to cover a wide range of generalist remit, as recourses dictate, including but not limited to:
- Collective Consultation processes (TUPE)
- Redundancy Consultations (individual and collective)
- TUPE in and out processes
- Ability to manage and plan change projects
- Ability to deliver on any ad-hoc BAU
- Oversight of all employee relations cases in line with compliance, employment law and business needs
- Work closely with the wider HR team to deliver departmental objectives.
Skills and experience
- Experienced HRBP, within Financial Services/regulated environment. Likely to have 10-15 years' experience working at a senior level or deputy Head of HR.
- Proven experience in working with teams across multiple UK locations.
- A thorough understanding and working practice of UK employment legislation (easily able to deal with disciplinary, grievances or any other ER issues).
- Knowledge of TUPE transfers (in and out) essential
- In-depth and proved experience of Redundancy and Collective Consultation processes, essential
- Knowledge of FCA or PRA regulated environment; knowledge of the SMCR.
- Proven experience in establishing trust, and building strong relationships with Senior Managers/Exco.
- Prior experience within Financial Services, preferably within Insurance or Financial Planning, or Wealth Management.
- The ability to deal with sensitive people situations efficiently and decisively.
- High attention to detail; with the ability to take an overriding common sense approach where required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team Player is key - the individual will need to cope with being highly adaptable (ability to switch from highly complex to BAU tasks)
- Highly flexible: Ability to deliver as required (in person, assisting others within the team, or fronting meetings, as required).
Skills and Qualifications required
- CIPD (preferably MCIPD, or FCIPD) with minimum 10-15 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of change management with a corporate and professional environment
- Financial Services experience key
- Proven ability to work with all levels across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Gravitas and experience to deal with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work behind scenes (planning processes) or present in person.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.