Our client is a highly regarded global Investment firm who are currently looking to hire an interim Senior HR Business Partner for a maternity cover contract. Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with a start-up feel. The role will support the Head of HR Business Partnering in the delivery of strategic human capital services during transformations and selected business initiatives, enabling business solutions through proactive consultation, business advocacy, and the leveraging of deep global HR expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of HRBP in executing strategic HR initiatives and projects within the business.
- Support the Head of HRBP in understanding and proactively addressing the HR needs of the business, maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR. Provide input to CoEs and to align HR programs and solutions with business area-specific needs.
- Support the Head of HRBP in advocating for the HR agenda with senior business leaders, aligning the business with global HR policies and programs, and providing rationale for current policies and procedures and for changes as they occur.
- Support the enterprise by acting as a human capital liaison for the aligned business area across the functional areas of HR, including culture and inclusion, workforce strategy and planning, workforce analytics, organizational effectiveness, employment branding and recruiting, training, leadership development, succession planning, performance management, total rewards and compliance.
- Contribute to the enterprise-wide workforce plan by coordinating with the Workforce Planning Lead to input the divisional / regional workforce plan. Gather planned and historical headcount information, organizational data and business trends across workforce segments. Assist the Head of HRBP and the business in identifying critical workforce segments and determining the future talent pipeline. Manage and track metrics to measure workforce planning within the business and ensure alignment with the workforce planning process and guidelines as determined by the OCS CoE.
- Provide business input and feedback to HR through the CoEs and Head of HRBP to improve the effectiveness and relevance of HR policies, programs and services.
- Participate as a member of business leadership teams as appropriate under the guidance of Head of HRBP.
- Partner with CoEs to share and receive knowledge of global, regional and local policies and regulations and identify implications for the business.
- Collaborate with Crew Central on business area-specific requirements for reporting and analytical tools (standardized and ad-hoc) and conduct related conversations with Head of HRBP to analyze and forecast the impact to planned talent management actions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent. Financial Services experience is essential, ideally within Investment Management/Asset Management. Solution orientated strategic business partner who is able to manage day to day operational HR alongside project work. Global experience preferred. Strong consultative, relationship management and facilitation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to business and senior audiences. Excellent project management and organizational skills. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.