I'm delighted to be supporting a Global Consulting firm in the search for their Interim Global HR Operations Director. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the transformation of the Global HR Operations function. The contract will run for an initial 3 - 6 month period and then will be re-viewed. Possibility of extension.
£150,000k level (some flex) Fixed Term contract OR £800 per day level (some flex) (can be outside of IR35)
In terms of the role, key requirements include:
- Conduct an initial review of the current global HR operations focusing on key processes and capabilities highlighting gaps, inefficiencies, duplications and opportunities for improvement as well as any existing strengths (some initial work has been done in a few areas such as the HRIS and JML processes which they can leverage)
- Recommend a fit for purpose go forward HR operations plan including any changes to operating model, systems investment and role changes
- Establish the business case for agreed actions on the back of the review
- This will then move to an implementation and change project where we may continue with interim/FTC support and/or contemplate the hiring of a permanent lead for the function (very much depends on the findings and recommendations).
- Experience of leading global HR operations functions and/or related change projects
- A tech bias with strong HR systems review and implementation experience
- Experience of Joiners, Mover, Leavers projects from both an employee experience and operational risk experience
- Ability to drive and lead change relating to different HR target operating models
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.