I'm pleased to share that I'm looking to hire an Interim Change Manager for an initial 6 month contract (view of extension) to support my client on a significant global Shared Services transformation which is changing the way the business access HR services.
The role focuses on the people side of change and impact assessment. You will work closely with project managers, change managers and business stakeholders to implement effective and sustained change.
You will contribute to the overall change activities for different projects, the identification of change impacts of the various initiatives/projects, required engagement/communication activities and support the business to understand, adopt and embed the required changes. In this way, the role will also need to develop close relationships across the business to ensure changes are understood and adopted 'on the ground' as well as any other unique success factors for different projects.
Change Strategies & Planning - To develop and deliver change management activities for a project or change initiative to support adoption of the change and drives to project and business outcome.
Change Methodologies & processes - Application of structured change process and methodologies to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiatives
Change Management Implementation -
- Work collaboratively with Project and business stakeholders to deliver change management activities.
- Assess the change impact - conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support and deliver change, communications and engagement activities
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Measure effectiveness of change strategies and plan. Adapting plans to ensure the effectiveness of the change approach meets expected results
Job Specific Knowledge / Experience
- Experienced in participating in large scale complex organisational change efforts or delivery of change management activities on smaller change projects
- Knowledge and working application of change management principles, methodologies and tools, with a track record in the application of these methodologies to deliver business outcomes
- Familiarity and practical application of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Industry Specific Experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience delivering change initiatives in geographically dispersed and dynamic environments
- Supporting and delivery of core change management activities (Communications, Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Management, Learning, Change Readiness, Measurement, etc)
- Experience in project and operational environments
- Experience within a Professional Services, Energy, Resource and Complex Process or related industry preferable
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation
- Tertiary qualification, preferably business and/or strong Change Management orientation
- Change Management certification preferably e.g PROSCI
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.