About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Engineering firm who are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in Artarmon and reporting to the Technical Learning Manager, the main function of this role is to enhance an established Learning Program through the design and development of engaging and effective learning content.
About The Role
* Create engaging, multimodal learning activities and compelling up-to-date course content.
* Work closely with subject matter experts to identify training needs of target audience.
* Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
* Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
* Maintain project documentation and course data.
* Partner and collaborate with other learning professionals and business partners in delivering a globally consistent learning experience.
* Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
You will have:
* Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) and Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50216) and relevant bachelor's degree.
* Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
in an Engineering or Heavy Industrial organisation
* Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
* Proficiency with course development software such as Articulate and at least one Learning Management System.
* Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference: PR/196167.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.