InHouse Recruitment Manager to work for a small to mid sized business with multi-sites across the UK in the Transport sector. £48,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Office based near to Peterborough, 3 days in office / 2 days at home.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with current hands on, full cycle recruitment experience gained inhouse.
Joining a transport company that is growing quickly and needs support not only with hands on recruitment but also to look at projects based around recruitment and ensuring their strategy to hire is the best it can be. The business is looking to double in size in the next 5 years.
- 50% hands on recruitment - 50% recruitment related projects
- Recruitment of head office and operational roles at senior level. The recruitment advisors in the team pick up the low to mid level roles.
- Create a recruitment strategy that is fit for purpose for the coming years.
- Look at everything from Employer Branding, Social Media output, ATS systems and direct sourcing methods for the team
- Creating a robust recruitment method, competencies, assessments where necessary, interviews supporting hiring managers
- Create and support the D&I agenda, monitor and produce monthly reports
- Work closely with the HRBPs in the business to support them with their regional recruitment.
- Produce and report MI working closely with the FD and Head of Resourcing.
- Putting together strong campaigns and writing great copy for the adverts that go online to attract the best talent int he market
- Look at candidate attraction, where the business should be advertising and in what media and platforms as well as career fairs, universities and other attraction methods
- Work closely with Marketing and other functions in the business
- Recruitment experience is essential as well as working on multiple recruitment related projects
- Experience of recruiting into head office functions as well as multi-site senior level blue collar workers.
- You will also have a proven track record of large scale recruitment projects and scaling up when needed.
- You will be a strong problem solver and think outside the box.
- Strong advert writing skills, collaboration with Marketing, the HRBPs and senior managers in the business.
- Experience in the transport sector is desirable but not essential
- You will be happy to travel to other sites on occasions.
- This role will possibly also offer future potential to grow and develop a team.
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.