Frazer Jones is currently recruiting for a Global Mobility and Immigration advisor to join an accountancy firm based in central London. We are looking for candidates with strong immigration knowledge on inbound and outbound assignees whereby they can assist on international secondments and relocation queries.
- Work on immigration and international secondment queries (directly working with the home office and working alongside the Global Mobility Manager)
- Develop documentation and execute global mobility strategies for individuals relocating.
- Act as a global mobility and immigration expert providing advise and guidance to the business, working closely with internal teams and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate advice is given on areas around considering policy, cost and compliance.
- Working closely with the payroll team, arranging split payroll procedures for long term secondments and attend split payroll call with payroll specialist;
- Responsible for cases to be completed and files are compliant against immigration legislation
- Responsible for immigration timelines and monitor process of all new and existing cases, i.e. visa updates and individual cases.
- Completely monthly cost looking at immigration costs and working closely with finance team to continuously review and maintain global mobility processes.
- Keeping track of employees on their visa expiry, making sure they are in contact by global mobility team about renewals and paper work.
- Work closely with payroll and tax team.
- Requesting right to work and check progress of status from each individual.
- Responsible for executing compliance checks in effect to migrant workers, immigration compliance and maintenance of sponsorship licensing under the supervision of the global mobility manager.
- Strong global mobility and immigration knowledge
- Business Acumen minded
- Strong interpersonal, administrative, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills; ability to work to deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must have time management and organizational skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.