Our client is a successful and international e-commerce platform that has significantly grown over the last years. To support further growth plans they are looking to hire a VP Talent & Culture who shapes, oversees and implements the company's global talent strategy.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end consolidated financial statements according to IFRS
- Support the Global Payroll Manager and the team in the implementation of a new payroll system for Germany and (Eastern) Europe
- Maintain and develop together with the Global Payroll Manager the group accounting manual as well as processes to secure the quality of financial reporting
- Cooperation in the preparation of the quarterly statements
- Several years of relevant work experience in payroll as well as solid knowledge of IFRS accounting standards with a focus on European application
- Experienced in working with different ERP Systems and with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as strong analytical skills
- Target-driven team player with the ability to work in an international surrounding independently
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.