- Maintain frequent contact with employees by serving as a go-to resource for all employees on HR-related questions and employee relations
- Maintains relationship with the external PEO for all administrative processes supported through its platform
- Recruitment and onboarding activities for new employees; including new hire orientation and benefit enrollment
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Handles outplacement processing and assist in employee relations
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 2+ years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.