The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Vice President, Human Resources. To ensure success, the HR Coordinator should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an understanding of employee benefits, relationships, and recruitment. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ years of experience and a desire to work in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. HR experience from legal and professional services is highly preferred.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and solutions-focused approach
- Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.