I am excited to be representing a professional services firm based in London. We are looking to engage with HRIS analysts who are experienced in Diversity and Inclusion reporting to join a busy and energetic team environment. In this role you will be supporting the HRIS Manager and the People Team working with partners and senior Business Services leaders to support all aspects of their people's careers, from recruitment to retirement to help the firm deliver on its vision. The purpose of the role will be to work closely with the global Diversity and Inclusion team to create reports, sharing the human capital data in the firm's Human Resource Information System (HRIS) based on the Workday solution.
The HRIS Reporting Analyst will ensure data integrity and security while providing human capital reports to the D&I team, Marketing & Business Development team for client pitches and client initiatives, and members of the HR function as required.
This role will report into the HRIS Reporting Manager and acts as a member of the D&I team.
- Generate and distribute quarterly and month-end reports; schedule and run ad hoc reports as requested
- Keep track of D&I data confidentiality by managing running list of individuals receiving scheduled reports
- Assess and revamp existing dashboards or create new dashboards to develop a user friendly experience for relevant team members, clients, and client teams
- Understand and communicate D&I data by geography and complexities/idiosyncrasies of D&I data
- Respond to tickets issued by Tech support or end users and troubleshoot
- Be a valued supporter of the firms charitable engagements requiring 25 hours of volunteer hours annually.
- In depth experience in a reporting and analytics role required
- Experience working in Human Resources preferred
- Some D&I knowledge or interest preferred
- Knowledge and experience with HRIS systems, including Workday
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are an engaging team player with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, then this role may be exactly what you have been searching for.
To find out more please call me for a confidential conversation or click apply now to send your CV and your interest.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.