Frazer Jones is now partnering with a leading global Iaw firm to source a HR Systems Specialist a 12-month FTC basis (with a possibility of going permanent). They have earned their reputation as a firm that leads the industry and opens new possibilities in law. They are now expanding their dynamic and collaborative HR team on a contract basis due to workload.
As their HR Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the firm's global people systems including PeopleSoft HR and Performance Management. You will also become involved in the specification and configuration of new system features.
Duties will include:
- Design and delivery of new PeopleSoft functionality and processes.
- Delivery of high-quality training for new members of the global HR team
- Update the configuration of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 system to support new functionality or new offices.
- Provision of general advice on the use of HR and reporting systems and related business processes.
- Provide support to end users as required.
To be considered, you must demonstrate experience of working within HR or IT system support as well as possess excellent numerical and analytical skills and attention to detail.
In return, you will receive up to £52,000 per annum plus excellent benefits with Hybrid working.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.