HR Systems Analyst
We are delighted to be partnering with a global investment firm who are on the lookout for a highly skilled and enthusiastic HRIS Analyst to join a fun and supportive team for a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to and working alongside the Systems and Analytics Specialist this role requires the successful candidate to provide support and ongoing maintenance of HR systems and data. The role acts as a subject matter expert on the system in respect of testing, system management and maintenance, documentation and system enhancements.
- Monitor, update and maintain key human resources information systems
- Create and maintain user documentation, process maps and guidelines
- Provision of advice, insights, inputs and recommendations to project activities
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics, data feeds and reporting
- Monitor and update permissions and role based security measures
- Implement quarterly System Upgrade, including planning, liaising with other key stakeholders, UAT and PVT
- Supporting module implementations including cross functional UAT, gaining system knowledge for ongoing BAU support
- Advanced user of HR systems (experience of Oracle desirable)
- Passion for analysing data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Skilled analytical, problem solving, reporting and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, determined and outcome focused
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/204176
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.