Exciting time to join a fast-growing People and Analytics team within an international professional services firm.
Working as part of the wider L&D and HR teams and reporting into a HRIS and Analytics Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Updating the LMS and providing day to day support to staff
- Ensuring that upgrades to the LMS are implemented smoothly and with little/no impact to the business
- Supporting with LMS administration and updates to the wider suite of HR products
- Running various HR reports - starters, leavers, headcount, diversity etc and creating meaningful insights from the information that will drive business objectives
- Presenting the insights and analytics in engaging and innovative ways that are easy to understand
- Support ad hoc projects
- Produce training materials
- You will have previous experience of using a Learning Management System or HRIS - this could be from updating or maintaining an LMS or HRIS.
- Experience of running HR related reports and translating the data into meaningful insights
- Keen interested in HR systems, Technology and an analytical mind
You'll be a key part of a growing, high-performing team and will be supported along the way as you develop.
Other benefits include free gym membership, access to discounts of a wide range of products and services and many social, sporting and community activities.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.