We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Construction firm, based in Silverwater who are looking for an experienced and motivated HR & Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, This is a fast-paced and demanding environment and suitable for someone who has already established themselves in the workforce.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Administering the onboarding process and producing all letters of offers and termination referring to relevant
- Enterprise Agreements
- Processing change requests
- Providing support to the payroll team in a weekly payroll cycle for up to 1400 employees
- First point of contact for all pay-related queries
- Management of the HRIS & employee files ensuring data is up-to-date
- Monitoring the HR inbox and actioning as appropriate
- Ad hoc administration as required
- Build & develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent time management & the ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Strong administration skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A solid understanding of Australian Payment Policy
- Experience in interpreting Enterprise Agreements
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in an HR/Payroll administration role within Australia
- Impeccable presentation & attention to detail
- Driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Resilience and the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiasm and a desire to get the job done to a high level
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. The role is based in Silverwater, Sydney and is offering between $75,000 - $80,000 plus super for the right candidate.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting as soon as possible. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference PR/199306
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.